Documenting your conference specifications is important because it forces you to think about the resources your group needs to meet the conference objectives. In the long run, it will save you time as having your requirements down on paper will come in handy when you’re dealing directly with a venue or you’re using our services.
Include the following details:
- Preferred dates
- Number of delegates, trainers and support staff attending
- Preferred geographic location
- Number of accommodation rooms and type (single/shared)
- Plenary room configuration (theatre, classroom, etc.)
- Breakout rooms needed
- Times each meeting room required
- Audiovisual requirements
- Catering requirements
- Dietary Requirements
- Access to displays and products
- Financial budget
- Car parking requirements
- On-site activities needed, e.g. golf or outdoor team building activities
- Any related information, such as VIP guests
This detailed document will form the basis of your RFP and ensures that received proposals will be based on the same information thus enabling you to make comparisons.
Key Conference offers a FREE venue finding service, call us on 1300 511 715.